Friday, January 11, 2008

Wedding invitations

My high school classmate just got married last month and I must say that her wedding invitations really impressed me. There are 4 printed pages with their wedding photos and the card is beautifully designed with glossy paper and ribbons. I still recall that my colleague also had a very unique wedding invitation where the couple actually shares their love story in a poem written on their wedding card.

Having a nice wedding invitation is part of the dream wedding and it could last a good memory to the guests too. There are a lot of themes and designs that are available in the market and if budget is the concern, try look out for the discount wedding invitations online.

Apart from getting the personalized wedding cards, the wedding menus and wedding favors can also share the same theme as the cards to enhance the occasion and the guests will sure cherish in remembrance of this special day!