Saturday, July 26, 2008

Planning to move

As you can see on my side bar, I have 2 other blogs plus a photo gallery & online shop sites, which have been driving me a little crazy when comes to managing & maintaining them, thus, the thought to have my own domain has recently crossed my mind.

Yes, finally I am thinking to "move house" after I started blogging since April 2007. I have been checking around with my blogger friends in the past few days but I'm yet to make my decision.

Another important thing that I have been thinking of is, what would be my domain name? Hmmm.... it's not an easy task loh...

I still don't know how I could park all my blogs under one domain, I'm sure there will be lots of tidying work to be done, well it's never a relax job to "move house" anyway. :)

6 comments:

Yatie said...

oing to ove to new "hose" soon. gonna get my own domain. since I have 2 blog to take and hubby as well. we will make a family blog in one domain there. will update you soon.

BTW, you can check out in http://www.exabytes.com.my . they have good price with good package

LHS said...

everything can be easily done with Fantastico, so don't worry :)

own domain is always better than getting those free hosted.

Vickylow said...

I agreed 1 site are easier to maintain.

Ann said...

hahaha .....sometimes have to do some spring cleaning! Guess take your time to redecorate and make decisions.

Just invite us to your new 'house' when you have your 'house' warming!

jazzmint said...

hehe all the best and happy searching for the host

sting said...

do remember to invite us to your house warming ya :-) all the best