Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day dinner

It's a big family gathering tonight with my sister & husband and their 3 kids (Kah Hoe, Kah Lok & Wai Ying), my brother & wife and their kid (Zheng Yang), myself & hubby plus Dillon & Kaith and of course the "main character" of the day, our dear mummy. Well to be exact, there are 4 mummies at the dinner table. :)

Me, my mum, elder sister & brother, we don't resemble each other eh? My sister look alike my dad, while my brother look alike my mum, as for me, I don't know who I resemble....??

I'm very grateful that I can still celebrate this meaningful day with my mum, who gave birth to me at age 42 and is now 71 years old. I nearly lost her 2 years ago when she was attacked by stroke. I pray for good health & happiness to my mum for many many more years to come.....

"Dear Mum, Happy Mother's Day to you and I love you". I also hope that Dillon & Kaith will love me as much as I love my mum now.

Happy Mother's Day to my MIL, sister - Angie, sister-in-law - Veronica & Airine, and all the blogger mums out there.

It's surely a happy dinner to my mum with all her children & grandchildren (Kaith isn't in this picture as she was sleeping)

5 comments:

andrewjune said...

the family photo is so beautiful...glad you had an amazing weekend :-)
hope it's not too late to wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

sting said...

sounds like a good gathering.. :-) happy belated mother's day

bits of life said...

so nice to have 3 generations gather together!

Blessed mum said...

Happy belated Mother's Day to you 4 mommies there! : )

LZmommy said...

Hi, Happy Belated Mother's Day to You!