Thursday, October 4, 2007

Get paid to blog

Get paid to blog is definitely not something new for the bloggers, even people who doesn’t blog also have heard about it at some stage. I have started my blogs about 5 months ago because I like to write and would like to share stories about my kids especially and I also enjoy reading other people’s blog. Then I came across Smorty when I was blog hopping one day.

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers. In this way advertisers can get the publicity in various blogs and the bloggers get paid for their opinion, what a truly win-win situation for both, thanks to Smorty for being the middle man & creating the opportunities.

I have recently decided to start writing some paid posts in both of my blogs as I would like to join the crowd and be in the trend of blog advertising, and Smorty is surely the place for me to take my 1st step.