Thursday, October 25, 2007

Starting up an online store

Now that I have 2 kids, sometimes I do think of quiting my job and find a home-based job, or start up an online store to sell adult and children clothing and accessories because online shopping has become more and more popular nowadays.

Although I barely have the idea on how to operate and maintain an online store but with the help of ecommerce software hosted by Ashop commerce, I’m sure things will become more manageable. The software is comprehensive and yet it’s user friendly, it is easy to set up and I can also choose the layout and design that I like for my shop. From inventory to payment options, customer database to sales analysis, this ecommerce software has so many other features that make setting up an online store as easy as A,B,C.

Moreover, it is offering a 10 days free trial now so we could try out the ecommerce software first and justify if it is suitable to our requirement.