Monday, November 26, 2007

Digital photo frame

After having a digital camera, I rarely print out the photos that I’ve snap. Normally I will just upload the pictures into my computer and I will then view it as and when I want. For friends that I would like to share the pictures, I would email them or share it in my online photo album.

Now that there is digital picture frame, it has become even easier to share pictures without having to print them out. All I have to do is just snap the pictures and switch the memory card to the digital frame and then it’s done. I can put this fashionable digital frame on my work desk and the pictures will be constantly displayed, the people that walk pass my desk will also be able to view my happy snaps. If there is a gathering, I can also bring along this digital frame and share the pictures with my friends, instead of having to bring a photo album.