Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm with PPP

I have heard and read a lot about writing paid post even before I started blogging. After I blog for about 6 months, I decided to start writing paid post like others with the purpose to earn some extra pocket money at my leisure time. And since I see many blogger mums did well with payperpost, me too choose to sign up with payperpost for a start.

What I like about payperpost is that it offers a lot of opportunities on a wide range of topics, so basically I can choose and take the offer that is most suitable. Writing paid post actually helps to polish my writing skills in a way, it also makes me keep thinking of new ideas to write a good post. Other than making money, I have also make a lot of new friends through writing paid posts, we are always in contact to share ideas or exchange opinions and also support each other when someone needed guidance in doing paid post.

By the end of the year, I would use the money that I earn from writing paid post to buy some new kids apparels for my dearest son and daughter for the festive season. Thanks to payperpost who has created the opportunities for me to earn extra money for spending.