Monday, May 7, 2007

17 months old already

Sorry Dillon, mummy is so absent minded lately that I have forgotten that your were "officially" 17 months old yesterday, but it's not too late that I can recall it now right? hehe :)

Is that why you cried & made noise & don't want to sleep last night? Mummy felt sorry that I've scolded you & hit your buttock for being so cranky, mummy shouldn't have lost temper & vent my anger on you. This morning was so rush that mummy don't have the time to sayang you too, would you give mummy a big hug & kiss when mummy comes home tonight?

Happy 17th month birthday to my dearest son!!

Just Born
After 17 months

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy 17 months old!

LHS said...

happy 17 months old.
he doesn't change much from the time he born till now, especially his chin.

karenyiau said...

Thanks mom2ashley & huisia, and I'm really glad to hear huisia's comment, because Dillon is exactly a photocopy of my hubby & the only part that resembles me is the chin!! haha :D

Sasha Tan said...

time pass by very fast eh? minea also turned 13 or 14 months edi...cannot remember.

mommy of 3 angels said...

aiyoo u still counting ah...i always gotta look at the lilypie checker...happy 17 months.

Anonymous said...

Happy 17 months old....another month he will be 1 1/2 years and the following month he will be "koko"....

karenyiau said...

Yeah I actually don't think I can remember without refering to the ticker, in fact this afternoon only I recalled that it's gonna be my anniversary tomorrow... ;) thanks to the ticker I had in my another blog. ;)