Thursday, May 10, 2007

Plans on Mother's Day

It'll be Mother's Day this coming Sunday and it's my 2nd year in motherhood. Well Dillon is still too young to know about it so there won't be any gifts for me yet (unless hubby is willing to buy "on behalf"? hehe)

Anyway, I suppose most of us would already have plans or at least is planning for something over the weekend. As for myself it'll be a simple dinner with my mum & siblings on Sunday. Not sure if hubby wanted to have any celebration with MIL too but I'll leave that to him......

As far as I know, there are a couple of events lining up on this weekend & I thought I would compile the information & share with all. It's all posted in another blog of mine, read here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl Site Karen !! Love your recipes.. can't wait to try them out esp the steam egg roll *droll* Hehehe. Keep up the good work dear :) And HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!

karenyiau said...

Thanks for dropping by Sharon. Happy mother's day to you too & I'm sure Glenn & Gary will have something special for you... :)

peimun said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you Karen.

Princess Mom said...

Happy Mothers day to you! Looks like you had a busy day planned