Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dillon has a girlish face? :)



Got to know about this fun site from Cairo's Mummy. Just load your kids photos & you will get the celebrities faces match in seconds. You can even try to load with your own or your hubby's photo, haha.

I've tried with a few of Dillon's photos and there is a match with Hong Kong comedy star Stephen Chow Sing Chi, hahaha. But most of the celebrities faces match I got are female, even some Japanese girls like Ayumi, BoA... HAHAHA!! Does it mean Dillon has got a girlish face? I don't know, you judge it yourself, but this cool site will definitely bring some fun to you & your kids. :)

Try to find the celebrities face match here & have a good laugh!

13 comments:

LZmommy said...

This is interesting! Thanks for sharing :)

Dillon doesn't have a girly look. When I saw his pic, I can tell he is a boy and a handsome one! :D

LZmommy said...

This is interesting! Thanks for sharing :)

Dillon doesn't have a girly look. When I saw his pic, I can tell he is a boy and a handsome one! :D

Anonymous said...

Looks cool! Hahaha....wah ur son so leng chai ler. ;) Let me go try it out.

Chinneeq said...

when i compare, i think he looks like stephen chow lar

mom2ashley said...

intesresting ya..will check it out

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

soooooooo cool and funny!!!!!! thanks for sharing, mummy yiau!!! and dillon's got such a sweet smile, maybe thats why the face recognition tool matched him with mostly girls. but he's definitely boyish looking la, don't u worry! I think he'll grow up handsome

cairo's mommy said...

i think all baby boys who tried the gadget will end up with the same result, more female celebrity look-a-likes than guys :s

the operative word here being "baby" boy la :p

karenyiau said...

Haha I like Stephen Chow leh...

Anyway, I do agree that most boys around this age will somehow look a bit like girl also, & vice versa.

But this site is just fun isn't it? Thanks to Cairo's mummy again for sharing this 1st. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi...very funny! Not sure if they really look alike, but it's easy to see the boy there.

Anonymous said...

Hey...Dillon looks more like Zhang Ziyi!

Baby Darren said...

His smile is just so sweet....like can melt people's heart...

Unknown said...

ur son leng chai lahhh, very interesting, i gonna to do it for my son if I have time later....

Jasmine said...

Hi, TQ for posting comments on my blog. Sure we can link to each other, i love to also. After i get the result, my son also like girls more than boys.. too bad la! But still lucky my son can match with Leslie Cheung also! Liang Chai leh!