Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cooking

Since I have been very lazy lately, I don't really feel like going out during weekend and so cooking has became my new hobby in the recent weekends.

Normally I'll need to prepare 3 dishes & 1 soup for dinner & sometimes I really run out of idea of what to cook. Luckily my hubby is not choosy about food so basically I will cook whatever that I crave for and he will just finish it.

Anyone interested in the recipe or just want to get some ideas on what to eat can check it out here.

7 comments:

Sasha Tan said...

preggie thats why lazy wanna go out leh? normal la. Hang in there!

karenyiau said...

Ya loh & whatever baju I put on also makes me look fat & clumsy, so lagi no mood to go out.

Our New Baby said...

I call for take out or visiting others that cook well!

karenyiau said...

hey that's a very good idea, haha, so you must have got a list of friends who can cook well. :)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

I just read u fell down the stairs!! Haven't been reading other blogs because been caught up with sick baby. Soooo glad to hear you're okay!!

Mom's The Cook said...

Wow....still cook 3 dishes for dinner? I don't even have time to cook for myself. Really salute you :D

karenyiau said...

Babybooner, thanks for your concern & I hope Gib has a speedy recovery as well.

Mommy to Chumsy, paiseh la, it's only simple dishes that I "chin chai" cook, coz my hubby still sapu everything, haha.