Monday, May 14, 2007

Slow......

Didn't manage to post anything in this blog over the weekend (but got post in another blog la) because my maid was away on Saturday & I have to look after Dillon full time, haha, cannot curi tulang so less time to spend on blogging.

I was very sleepy this morning, why? I was blog hopping around 11.30pm last night & plan to go to bed at 12pm but then I saw the very hot news in shoppingmum's blog, and from there I refer to other blogs with the related news and.... I end up finish digesting everything around 1am++, as the connection was damn slow. I think I'm very slow also coz I didn't know anything about it in the past few days when the heat already started, only last night I got to know it...... Guess I must read other blogs more often leh....

3 comments:

Annie Q said...

yea..it's a hot topic for last week..hahaha

Cheryl Leong said...

It's a hot topic for 1 week but now it's back to normal.

I hope you get well soon also ;)

karenyiau said...

Ya but I'm one of the few last persons to know about it I guess..... ;)