Thursday, May 3, 2007

Baby & I are alright!

It's been more than 24 hours since I fell from the stairs yesterday and so far I did not experience any unusual discharge or pain in my tummy. Baby's movement is as regular so I didn't go to see the doctor and I guess baby & I are alright. At one point I was so worried that my baby will be affected by the impact & might cause me pre-term labour....... phew.... thank God! And thank to those who concerned about us.

This accident actually reminds me that when I was pregnant with Dillon last time, I fell down in the toilet also around 7 months preggy & I hurt my knee that time but nothing to the baby luckily. Guess I'm really getting clumsy nowadays with my big tummy, I'll be extra careful in whatever I do now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh better becareful next time:)

Anonymous said...

good to hear youre both OK!

Anonymous said...

Better be careful. This remind me to be careful as well.

karenyiau said...

Hi all, I will definitely watch my steps next time.

Silvia & Ally, thanks for dropping by my blog.

Jeff See said...

glad you n yr bb are alright, be more careful ya next time

cheers :)

karenyiau said...

thx jeff, i'll be watching my steps & be extra careful.