Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Busy with another blog

It's been 3 days since my last post on Friday, this has never happened before as I usually will have at least one post every other day. Wonder if anyone would have noticed this & might start thinking that I might have popped already, haha. :P

Well well, I'm still here but was busy with work as usual, and also busy uploading my baby food recipe into my other blog. I've decided to do so as I have been getting requests from mummies at the forum (there are requests everyday) to share the recipes & I'm kind of lazy to email to them. They can now easily access the recipes anytime and it also helps to draw traffic to my blog, sounds good hor? :)

Anyway, I'll be on leave tomorrow going for my 34th week routine check up in the morning, I'll update the status afterwards.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!~ 34th week already huh??? fast...

Anggie's Journal said...

hi, i just visit ur 'other blog' tq for sharing those recipes, yah, i saw at MJ forum, many look forward for ur recipe :)

karenyiau said...

yeah loh so fast huh? I'm getting a lil' excited already... :)

anggie, actually nothing special, just sharing with those who wants to know what i've been feeding Dillon. :)

Leena said...

hi karen,
shern is also born in dec05. and you'll be expectin a baby girl soon.
my husband tell me wait first wait first. wait for what also i dont know. sighh. how i wish to have a baby girl too..

Anonymous said...

Woah... another month will be time for you to pop lioa!

LZmommy said...

So nice of you to share your recipes. Now I can tell my friends where to look for it :)

Unknown said...

huh, another new food blog..thanks for sharing, will visit ur blog...

wow, still have another month, then I can 'see' ur bb on blog lu...

Baby Darren said...

Looked through ur new blog...good work. Guess I've to try one of the recipe there for Darren. How come u are so good in cooking har?

TheBlueRanger said...

very good idea ler....like the blog

karenyiau said...

hey shern's mom, show your hubby all the cute baby gal's pix & make him feel excited!! :)

to the rest of mummies, thx for your support, it's actually just copy & paste work, I kept it for my own reference coz I scare i will forget when i need it for my 2nd baby, hahaha.

Annie Q said...

thanks for sharing.Another food blog...hehehe..at least can give us mummy more idea on what to cook.;)