Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Baby names

Well this is a bit strange, my hubby told me that he had a dream few weeks back and in the dream, he was calling his daughter Kaith and so he said that he would like to name our baby girl by this name.

Actually I have no objection to his idea, Kaith sounds like a good name to me as well but of course if we could think of another better name, we might change our mind. On the other hand, I'm also thinking of some boy's names for "standby" but haven't got any clue yet. Will need to check out on the web & perhaps ask around for some ideas. :)

10 comments:

Our New Baby said...

Check out this link from my blog on baby name. I hope it helps: http://1newbaby.blogspot.com/search/label/Baby%20Names

Anonymous said...

we have yet to decide on a baby name for no. 2 yet!..sigh!

Mom's The Cook said...

Kaith is a nice name, very unique :D Is it short for Kathlyn?

Anonymous said...

Hi--what is it short for? Does hubby have any sense why that name came to him?

So interesting. It's so challenging to come up with a name for a "new" person. One that will carry them into the world and serve them well!

Thank you for sharing!

karenyiau said...

Yes it is short for Kaitlyn, hubby doesn't know why would he called his daugther by this name in his dream, I do suspect that it could be one of his ex's name but he rest assure that it is not, LOL :P

It's really challenging to pick a name, after this we still need to decide on a chinese name, what a headache.

Anonymous said...

Since hubby dreamt of a girl, then this could be sign that you might be carrying a girl girl lor...kekekek

Kaith is a nice name!

KK and WS said...

Yes, Kaith is good name.

Personally, I like "Megan" very much!

karenyiau said...

Thanks to all, anyone have suggestions for boy's name? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, think Kaithlyn is very nice! Boy's name.. I'd say.. Darren ;)

But check www.baiboo.com.my/article-5 theres a link for babynames too! We decided on Norah Aysha a while ago :) It means little light..

Checked for Kaithlyn too, it means pure (how cute!)

Have fun choosing ;)

karenyiau said...

Thanks Silvia, I'll check out the site too.