Wednesday, May 30, 2007

34th week update

This is my 1st antenatal visit to HUKM as I only registered myself at 30th week (previous antenatal check up were all done at a private clinic). My appointment is scheduled at 11.00am and I reached there about 11.10am, finished the whole check up process around 12.45pm, which is consider quick this time.

I'm 34 weeks & 4 days pregnant as of today, everything is fine with me & baby. My weight is now 65kg (put on 2kg since 30th week) and baby weighs 2.3kg. During ultrasound, the doctor confirmed that I'm having a baby girl and I myself can also see the "private part" very clearly on the screen this time. :)

I'll have to return to HUKM on 11th June for MGTT test because my mum recently just found out that she has diabetes. So to be on the safe side, doctor has recommended me to undergo the test to check the glucose level in my blood.

My following antenatal check in HUKM is scheduled at 38th week so I'll need to go for check up at 36th week at the private clinic if I wish to.

13 comments:

cairo's mommy said...

u must be v happy, one boy one girl eh :D

don worry about the test la... should be ok. but do stay away from all the sugared drinks n snacks lor, esp right b4 the test, will distort the result...

TheBlueRanger said...

Congratulations! 1 boy 1 girl...just perfect

karenyiau said...

thx cairo's mummy & blueranger, and i think it won't go wrong kua.... unless i got some eyesight problem? :P

ya i was told to "puasa" before the test, have to starve....

1+2mom said...

Congratulation!!Got another gals can 'close shop' early :)

karenyiau said...

thx 1+2 mom, yeah will close shop until further notice, haha LOL

Baby Darren said...

wah..good news...a girl...it forms a complete family lor...congrats..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!....Complete family and Dillon got "mei-mei"

LZmommy said...

Congrats! Lots of shopping to do!

karenyiau said...

Thx baby darren esther & lzmommy, i really really hope i'm seeing a baby girl in my arms. :)

And yes, Dillon is already calling meimei; shopping? haven't done any yet, maybe after full moon lah. :)

jazzmint said...

wah good lah can close shop hehe..

eh u stay in cheras huh

chooi peng said...

Congrats ah, can close shop liao!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Happy lor can get gal, congrats.

karenyiau said...

Thx jazzmint, chooi peng & shireen, I'm really hoping for a girl & then close shop.... until further notice, hehehe :)