Friday, May 4, 2007

Baby equals to tummy

I've been telling Dillon that he is going to have a didi or meimei ever since my tummy pop out around 5 months plus, I showed him my tummy & get him to touch on it.

So whenever I ask him "where is baby?", he would lift up my clothes (so I can only ask him in our room) & pat on my tummy (instead of touching it "softly") & sometimes poke my belly button (he seems more interested in this). So I thought he actually understands what baby means?

But one day when my hubby ask Dillon the same question, he quickly lift up his dad's shirt & pat on his tummy too! Well, looks like he has mistaken that baby = tummy........LOL. So in order not to further "confuse" him, I've banned hubby from asking Dillon the question again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heehee....so daddy's tummy is as big as yours.....hahahaha

karenyiau said...

haha tell me bout it, hubby said he will lose weight together with me after i deliver wor.... let's see how la. ;P