Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Potty training

Currently when Dillon needs to poo poo, he will take his potty to us but when comes to peeing time, he is not able to "control" it yet.

Since my maid is the one who spent most of the time with Dillon during the day so she is the ideal person to train him, however this is possible as she also needs to do other household chores & don't have the time to do it.

Therefore I'm planning to do it myself during my coming confinement months (July-August)where I'll be mostly at home throughout the day. Hopefully my new baby is not taking up too much of my time & I'll be able to potty train Dillon successfully within a week or two. Will need to source for more information & tips on potty training. ;)

7 comments:

Annie Q said...

clever boy!! My boys not even potty train yet lei! I just wait for them when they are ready..hehe lazy mummy!

Princess Mom said...

Good luck in potty training. I was lazy and only trained Harvynna when she turned 2!!

Unknown said...

emmm, you give me an good ideal for me to potty train my son too...he's 15+ mths..but too bad he still dun know how to walk..

you can visit to my other blog regarding all about my son at http://www.mylovelymummy.com

Anonymous said...

I have read somewhere when there is a new baby potty training for the older child will take a step back. Having a new sibling can be quite challenging for the older child and soon Dillon might sense both mommy and daddy will not have 100% attention for him. Thus, may lead to regression in potty training.

If you succeed in potty training Dillon during your maternity leave, you definitely need to jot down the tricks for all of us. :)

Grace said...

Ooo good boy....Dillion boleh!!

karenyiau said...

Hi all, thanks to your encouragement, I'll definitely jot down the details, if I succeed. :)

Vien, I have read about the points you mentioned also, & I will take it into account. So will wait & see how Dillon response to the new baby in the 1st month then only decide again whether to go ahead in the following month. :)

Unknown said...

hi i've tagged u at http://lovelymummy.blogspot.com/2007/05/come-and-join-party.html