Thursday, April 12, 2007

DIY Learning for Kids

Learning is so much more fun for our kids nowadays. If you want to get them something to read but not wanting to spend on buying the books, there are many online sources that provides great reading materials for the kids, and even stories or nursery rhymes for parents to read or sing to babies.

Not only reading but some of these websites do have interactive games for the kids to play and they can learn through playing as well, such as Barney & the Sesame Street websites and few others listed on my side bar.

But I think it is also essential that the parents spend time to go through these websites together with the kids, it's such a great bonding moment between the kids & parents. Having said that, I also enjoy the games when I play it myself. :)

No comments: