Monday, April 30, 2007

UKM Hospital

Just went to UKM Hospital this afternoon for registration. We reached there around 11.45am and after an hour only my name was called. Well, it's "faster" than I've thought anyway coz the actual antenatal check up process would take at least 2 - 3 hours. I can't really recall what was the procedure but I know that 90% of the time were actually "waiting" time: waiting to be called, to be weighed, waiting to do ultrasound, waiting to see the doctor & waiting to pay. Well I'm just sharing & not complaining at all coz I knew this is how government hospital differs from the private ones.

But the good thing is I can still continue to visit the private clinic I used to go, and only have the antenatal check at UKM when necessary. My 1st check up at UKM is scheduled on 30th May where I'll be 34 weeks pregnant by then, I will update again the results after that.

By the way, other than the long waiting check up time at UKM, the service I received during my labour time were satisfying indeed. :)

No comments: